Discussion in 'Rebuilds and restorations' started by SeanDezart, Jul 23, 2017.
Have you got a price? A pair of ARB's are on my current list....
Have just been advised re your search for 240Z, 260Z, 280Z suspension upgrades.
K-MAC has been manufacturing rear anti sway bars with all attaching hardware and uprated front bars since the 240Z was released in Australia in 1969.
Also manufacture front Camber and Caster (and rear Camber kits) for all ‘Z’ models 240Z through to 300ZX 1989 (and all sedans from the 510 up)!
Kits simply replace the existing top strut mounts and with the 240Z, 260Z, 280Z – unlike other brands where you have to cut off or modify the top of the strut tower (or mount adjuster with 2 stud mounts not the OEM’3’) with K-MAC there are none of these structural modifications required.
We have the experience of manufacturing Camber, Caster kits longer than anyone else – 47 years with World’s largest range Audi to Volvo.
The front kit is designed to provide “extra negative” Camber adjustment plus Caster. Rear kit to “reduce excess negative” Camber.
1. Design breakthrough – K-MAC no structural mods to strut towers
2. Using the “full strength” existing OEM ‘3’ mounting holes – not 2 bolt mounting
3. H/Duty (PTFE lined) spherical bearings to self align both struts and springs
4. Then separate H/Duty radial thrust bearings for steering loads – also prevent spring drag/binding
5. Included are special alloy OEM diameter top coil seats
6. To take advantage of the 22mm (7/8”) of extra Camber travel – included also are top coil seats to suit all brands of coil overs – 60m to 70mm ID
7. Can adjust/change settings from Street to Race from engine bay (accurately under load – direct on alignment rack)
Can you share a link please to your AR BARS with prices ?
MSA looks to be the best value.
I have had a bad experience with Top End Performance (took getting close to a year to get them to send me the strut braces I had paid for).
K-Mac don't appear to list ARB's and the post above is only advertising camber plates???
Futofab only list the fronts plus an adaptation for the rear.
It is interesting that MSA list 3 different kits for the S30. What are the differences?
Who makes the green ones ?
Why don't we just get some made in the UK?
Ok but which ?
Euro OEM or uprated ?
Or both ?
Separate names with a comma.