240/260/280z with RB engine

M2RX

New Forum User
Hi,

On the look out for a UK based 240/260/280z which has already had an RB engine conversion.

Don’t mind cars requiring cosmetic work, so long as the shell is solid... and either LHD or RHD is fine.

Thanks

M2RX

New Forum User
Thanks... doesn't seem to be on there anymore.

Also, I should add, I’ll not be willing to pay 40-50k for one

atomman

Club Member
Thanks... doesn't seem to be on there anymore.

Also, I should add, I’ll not be willing to pay 40-50k for one

There are a few known on here and some being built , maybe one of them would be tempted to sell for the right offer,

What are you realistically expecting to pay for one ?

I would think a project would be 10-15k with an RB and a on the road car at least 25k upwards

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Uno of a few people now as we speak 3x are doing Rb swaps 2x are 280z both The converted

And a 260z wide arch he fitting a gtr engine

Your probs best buying a shells nd buying a engine and doing the project yourself

Source your Z 280z used to be cheaper out of the 3x all

M2RX

New Forum User
There are a few known on here and some being built , maybe one of them would be tempted to sell for the right offer,

What are you realistically expecting to pay for one ?

I would think a project would be 10-15k with an RB and a on the road car at least 25k upwards

The prices that you’ve quoted there sound about right; I’d initially contacted a JDM import company to try and source one from japan with the conversion already done, but JDM import prices are very high when compared to LHD US imports.

I’ve been contacted by another member with an ongoing project, so maybe something will come of it.

Thanks for the responses so far.