24/7/11 1pm Chew Valley Lake Drive to Ring O' Bells Compton Martin.

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Meeting at Chew Valley Lake (1pm) and then driving through the back roads to Compton Martin to a pub called Ring o Bells. This pub has alot of kids things there, outside garden, swings etc, and an indoor play room as well, so feel welcome to bring the kids along :).

Time: 1pm Meeting at Chew Valley Lake, leaving at 1:45pm

Driving from Chew Valley Lake to the Pub: Here (Lets at least go on a little drive ;) )
At Pub Apprx 2:15pm

If anyone gets Lost, the pub postcode is: BS40 6JE

1. Murt
2. Funkysi
3. Yowser
4. Jimmer
5.Black-zed
6.wow300
7.RabidTommy
8.Geja

Last edited by a moderator:

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Please tell me where on Chew Lake we are going to meet.
Ta.............Geja

It will be in the carpark where you can park on the lake, where there is a ice cream van, and you can walk around, tons of parking etc, i dont know where it is on the lake on google maps, when i find out i will post it on here

ben240z

Club Member
No road going Z but so close to me it will be a shame to miss it.
How much stick will we get for turning up in an MGF

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Murt and Ben would love to come but can't justify a two and three quarter hour trip each way for a drive out and pub meet
would mean leaving mine at 9am ish to arrive at noon do the drive and pub meet and then face the almost 3 hour drive home
But hey plenty of others in the area who should get themselves out and support your event

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Murt and Ben would love to come but can't justify a two and three quarter hour trip each way for a drive out and pub meet
would mean leaving mine at 9am ish to arrive at noon do the drive and pub meet and then face the almost 3 hour drive home
But hey plenty of others in the area who should get themselves out and support your event

No problem mate

ben240z

Club Member
sorry buddy unable to make it as I have to drive to Bedfordshire to collect some bits for Dee's new race car project.
Enjoy and hope to make the next one