2008 Calendar final sale

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
calendarad2.gif

The Z Club has put together the 2008 Calendar. There are 72 photos of Z cars ranging from the 240Z through to the recent 350Z. The calendar is A4 landscape size, with plenty of room to write in those important Z Club events and meetings.​

Calendar2008.jpg

The calendars are now just £1plus P&P. There are two ways to pay:
  • For the address to send an order to please PM Zed2k (Please allow 4 weeks for delivery)

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 439px; HEIGHT: 173px" cellSpacing=5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Delivery</TD><TD width=10></TD><TD>All inclusive price</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>UK First Class</TD><TD width=10></TD><TD>£2 inc P&P</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>UK Second class</TD><TD width=10></TD><TD>£1.75 inc P&P</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Europe</TD><TD width=10></TD><TD>£2.55 inc P&P</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Rest of World </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD>
    £3.75 inc P&P
    </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Or pay via paypal using the button on the homepage
( There is a small surcharge to cover our paypal fees).​

All the proceeds made go into the club.

fletcher2001

New Forum User
calender

hi there

i would like to buy 3 clenders @ £1 each as advertised, i live in ~Bournemouth so would prefer to pivk up/drop off if thats possible.
Please let me know.

thanks

Ben

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
The paypal button is on the homepage on the left hand side of the page under the support your club section with the small pic of the calendar.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Ben (Fletcher2001) I have emailed you with a telphone number if you would like to collect....

fletcher2001

New Forum User
Tel number

Hi there sorry i have checked my email and cannot see it there, unless it went into my junk mail folder and got deleted, can you re send as still keen to buy 3 of them ASAP, i live in Charminster and can pick up eves or weekends easy enough

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
fletcher2001 I have sent you another message with the telephone number for collection..