1996 Magazine

zedboy

Club Member
Does anybody have a copy of the 1996 Retro Car magazine that features an article on the 240Zs, that they would be willing to sell or loan (to get copied!). It's the one with 6 Z's at Bruntingthorpe (MBD 219K, MGT 360L, LRD 621L, SCK 196L, OMT 868K, LYX ***K)

I bought an old copy of a Z club magazine (1996) at Z008 and would like to get hold of an original copy of the actual magazine as it features my car.

Thanks

Mike

datsfun

Club Member
I do:D

But the magazine is not for sale:devil::devil:

I could scan the article though, as MGT was my faourite car back in them days when I drove s30's;)

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Datsfun

Blimey me! DATSFUN. . . .where you been hiding all this time?
not seen you about for a while........... Regardz DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

260ZG

Club Member
Retro Classics November 1996 pages 4-10

It also has an article on Santa Pod with a mention of Dave Porter's Z and a buying guide.

I do have a copy but it is in the loft somewhere and I am not yet up to rummaging about for it.

datsfun

Club Member
Blimey me! DATSFUN. . . .where you been hiding all this time?
not seen you about for a while........... Regardz DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Just lurking around...dont have much to contribute;):D

Zed boy, I can access the magazine quite easily and can scan it or colour copy it. So how do I get it to you:conf2:

I can not receive pm's:rolleyes::eek:....

Perhaps I can attach the scan on to this thread?

datsfun

Club Member
Mike

Should be with you in next 24 hrs:thumbs:

PS - delete your email address from ^^^^^ post ASAP.....otherwise get ready for spam:devil:

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Attaching the scan to the thread would be a cool idea, we could all see it then ...... good plan !

zedboy

Club Member
I'm trying to attach this article, BUT I'm not very good with computers. It is saying the file is too big! How do i resize it?