1970 fully restored 240z Series 1 for Sale

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Really sorry to hear this Tim, GLWS I hope it goes to a good home. Its a great example having seen it in the flesh, I hope you get what you're after for it.

Hopefully we'll still see you around at the shows even if the car goes :thumbs:

Jay.

Club Member
Pretty much the perfect 240z! Looks incredible, and really benefits from the RHD/Series 1 - they must be very rare now!

Best of luck

tjrvp

Club Member
Thank you all.

If it doesn't sell this time around then I will keep it. Not interested in giving it away

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Congrats dude, shame to see you go though. I hope you got what you wanted for it.

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Hi Tim
Sorry to hear she's sold.
Hope You had fun with her .she certainly still looks good in your photos
The new owner has got a great car

tjrvp

Club Member
Thank Neil
It's in the garage awaiting collection on Tuesday. It has been a great car never let me down always looked great. A testimony to your skills. 4 ways thought it was a great RHD conversion I only had a gearbox overhaul as 5th was sticky. I eventually got all the electric s up and running.

All the best Tim

tjrvp

Club Member
Proof that LHD conversions sell well within the UK then.
possibly semantics but in my book a LHD conversion means that you are taking a RHD and converting to LHD, RHD means left to right.
Its probably just me.
And your assertion maybe correct except that in all likelyhood it will be exported to HK, what was clear is that no one had an appetite to take the price upto and over the 30 k mark I had over 30 enquiries and 10 visits, perhaps thas why many high priced 240z never seem to sell.

The great irony is that it was probably worth more LHD.

Look at what cars are selling for in Europe, probably not in such nice condition. Even in the states similar cars have sold for $50000 ish.

Anyway, bloody lovely car. I wasn't shocked it sold so quick first time round, or this.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
possibly semantics but in my book a LHD conversion means that you are taking a RHD and converting to LHD, RHD means left to right.
Its probably just me.

Yep, :oops: probably semantics because as you're in a RHD country you think of converting to RHD whereas I think of converting from LHD (nobody converts RH to LHdrive - do they ?).

And your assertion maybe correct except that in all likelyhood it will be exported to HK.

Well, whether staying or going - it was still advertised and sold within the UK market.

Saw Niel over the weekend at LMClassic in his latest - great build quality !

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Neil is a master car builder. very modest and lets his workmanship do the talking.

Thank you for the compliment.
Think you might like the latest almost a body double for your old car.
With other projects on the go this one will be up for sale soon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    550.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg