**** !

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Had to drive up to Henley for the brewery this aft and when I got back I must have forgot where I put the Pub, cus I went and drove into the ****** didn't I ! :eek::eek: damage to front nearside nose cone , doesn't look bad, but ive shoved it out of alignment,,,,one nose cone off and redo in the back shed, I really should have gone to spec savers :rolleyes: :( While I have it off would like to change the rad as well,,no leaks , but it is old, so anyone knowing of a decent supplier , lemme know ! :thumbs:

Stevey

Active Forum User
Sucks big time :( ive got most of a front end of one of these if you need any parts , Was gonna bung it all on ebay soon

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Found a wee bit O rust :D Go figure, the only piece of the car ive not had off and repaired and lo and behold almost nothing left of the metal support for bonnet closure and general dogs body brace plus the metal reinforcement under the headlight cutouts are gone as well . Not a shocker really ,with these cars everything you unbolt tends to fall to pieces :rolleyes: anyhoo, I can spend a lot of time making the sheet steel pieces or some kind soul could part me from some money if they have the parts :D Pictures attached of course and it is a pre facelift. The front steel bumper underpinnings I had in the shed fit a treat actually, so that much is sorted for now ! Cheers guys and all help and comments much appreciated :cheers:http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums...ms/gg606/zpuppy/nose cone Z31/nosecone004.jpg

Nidge74

New Forum User
Oh dear, I guess mine probably looks a little like that too.

Suppose, if I don't drive into a pub I won't have to find out. :p

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Touche Nidge !! :thumbs: Twas truly painful until I found the underpinning for the bumper actually fit,,that was the scary part LOL. :eek:

Stevey

Active Forum User
The z31 i broke recently had just the outline left , Lucky for me mine seems to be mint somehow

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Been looking at the bonnet closure and suport plate , and it seems to me that it is hinged from the rear? is this to allow for adjustment of bonnet closure or just to chance ?? If just to chance i can weld sheet steel to the back of the plate and I'm home free ! :) If not I'm screwed cus I have to maintain not only the adjustability but even the thickness of the support and that means sourcing one from spares or the factory,,,,Mr F ,, Help please LOL. ( btw Thanks for the parking sign Mr F , looks great on the front of the pub, right where I drove into it ) :eek:

Mr.F

Inactive
I have sourced some of these front end parts before, but long ago. Let me know exactly what you need and I'll do the checks for you...
Mike F.