14" Wolfrace/Slot mags/American racing Wheels

toopy

Club Member
Two Wolfrace 14 x 6 wheels, that appear to have a zero offset.

The other two have no markings whatsoever, so i just call them slot mags, they look similar to, or are American racing wheels... but i really have no idea!
I cant measure exactly, but they would appear to be 7" in width and have around a 10mm negative offset.

3 of the tyres are of no use for the road, the tyres on the Wolfies are oval and give vibration over 30mph that gradually gets a lot worse! and one of the slot mag tyres is i believe 18 yrs old, although it would appear to still be round!!

The remaining tyre is a BFGoodrich TA Radial 225 60/14 that if what i believe to be the date stamp, is correct, 24th week of 2013, are around 5 yrs old,
which would tie in with approx when it was replaced for an MOT.

So basically the tyres, or 3 of them any way, are fine for rolling a car about, but not much else!

Wheel nuts included, the lug nuts for the Wolfrace wheels are only a few months old, bought from MJP
the others are a bit scabby, i sprayed them silver last year, but honestly they look shite!

The centre caps are also included, i have the other two that aren't on the wheels, ok from a distance, but by no means perfect, i believe they are genuine Wolfrace tho.

Happy to sell as a set or in pairs, obviously collection only please!

£60 the pair for the Wolfrace, £50 for the 'slots'

IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG this shows one of the spokes after i gave it a quick polish before taking the photo

IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG

Last edited: