1 year on

Matt Berry

Club Member
Just renewed my membership after being a member for a year so thought I’d share my thoughts on the club.....

As a start I always feel it’s worth joining a car club for whatever vehicle you own as it’s a great way to solve problems, source parts, and help others.

This club has been a massive help to me, and although I’ve not spoken to or communicated with every member, what I’ve read and learnt from all the members through various threads and pictures have been invaluable.

I am in no way a expert on these cars but I hope I’ve been able to give a little help to others who ask questions on the topics I’ve been able to reply to.

I’ve managed to give some others members parts for their cars that I no longer need and I have managed to find parts that I need.

I would 100% recommended this club to anyone looking to buy or have just bought a Z.

Anyone who questions the £15 a year fee to be a member is beyond me. The knowledge and help from the older members who know these cars inside out is worth a lot more than that. I joined around the end of the Mr. Muscles fiasco and that alone was worth £15!

I’m hoping my car will be ready towards the end of the year so I can finally take it to a show and actually meet some of you.

Keep up the good work and long may the club continue :cheers: