£8-10k - UK 240Z

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Poor Z :(

Never seen one with a rear wiper before - was that after market cool back in the day!? (Like the sun roof!)

johnymd

Club Member
I was due to look at this car plus a better condition 260z a few weeks back. The owner died and the cars had been in a lockup for a long time. They were less than a mile from my house and I've known about them for years. An hour before I was due to look at the cars the son inlaw rang me to say he couldn't get access to the lockup. A few hours later I got a call saying they were sold. The 260z sold again on ebay a couple of weeks ago and was in better condition. This one doesn't look good at all but then again, I don't think the cars were expensive.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
John, I was hoping they would appear so that I could see what they were like.

johnymd

Club Member
Did anyone see how much the 260 went for a few weeks back? Last time I looked it had one bid of £8,000.

Jay.

Club Member
I was due to look at this car plus a better condition 260z a few weeks back. The owner died and the cars had been in a lockup for a long time. They were less than a mile from my house and I've known about them for years. An hour before I was due to look at the cars the son inlaw rang me to say he couldn't get access to the lockup. A few hours later I got a call saying they were sold. The 260z sold again on ebay a couple of weeks ago and was in better condition. This one doesn't look good at all but then again, I don't think the cars were expensive.

I don't understand why people have the need to lie. Surely just being honest "I've got a potential buyer coming to view the car, if he doesn't want it then I'll let you know" would suffice..