£70k 240Z

johnymd

Club Member
It does look very nice underneath. Shame the attention to detail isn't quite there on some of the interior.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'm being picky but can't understand the bend in the exhaust live just before the centre box.......?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I also like how they’ve ensured to make all the screws and bolts align the same way, forget about torquing things up properly

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I was going to say I'm sure that this is the car that was auctioned off at the Goodwood Members Meeting last year or the year before. It doesn't look any different and the price has doubled since auction! :eek:

The interior was missing several bits and pieces then as well. Someone is clearly having a laugh....

jimyj

Club Member
Yikes BIG money indeed . I have had dealing with these guys and yes they are expensive . Having been into the workshop and seen the detail they go into on the Porsche stuff they sell its impressive stuff .
Still dont think it will make that money .

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
And as previously mentioned there is definitely some misalignment with the passenger side sill and door.

JK240

Club Member
That white car looks beautiful, perhaps someone should send the details over to Malton and show them how ridiculous their price looks... :)

johnymd

Club Member
Datsun Club Hungary build great cars and look like a bit of a bargain to me. Although I have never seen one in the flesh their builds do look great in the pictures.