£70k 1969 Sam modded by the z farm?

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Ah, the olden days. When Japan was a million miles away and you had to go on what you had. When everyone knew that Datsun lost it when they sold out to Nissan.

Last edited:

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Right, to head this one off - the Z Club does not support the illegal practice of swapping VINs on Zeds (since no heritage bodyshells are available) and any posts advocating or justifying such a practice will be deleted.
Chill.

Right, to head this one off - the Z Club does not support the illegal practice of swapping VINs on Zeds (since no heritage bodyshells are available) and any posts advocating or justifying such a practice will be deleted.

that’s the perfect and only stance to take. It’s important that they’re discussed in the open though

AD240Z

Club Member
In 2012, after the car’s successful completion of the 16,000 kms “La Gira Andina” rally in South America, it was substantially rebuilt again, by Duncan Pearcey.

A bit of Googling .... entry list and a photo from said event

259A91B2-023F-4DE6-857E-BDD7D158B8D5.jpeg 479DFE63-0652-4C71-8EB8-C453EC2271BA.jpeg

Is that rhd?

Last edited:

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
You do realise that no one wanted a 240 or a 260 in the UK and that that the sales were built on 100A's and 120Y's.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Just reading the advert and looking at the pictures IMO it's overpriced. To qualify that I'd have to see it in the flesh.

Last edited:

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
I don’t think it’s a genuine samuri .... EXTRA:D
I can categorically state that I would have never bought my 240Z if I had known this sort of stuff was going on. In order to avoid this sort of shit happening to me in future I will never do anything ever again.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
the Z Club does not support the illegal practice of swapping VINs on Zeds
Is there a legal practice ?

I'm all for high values when justified, seller states quite clearly it's not a Samuri but I'm not a fan of the interior and cream-bun appearance.

Why isn't it a £70k car - maybe others are advertised too cheaply ?

Maybe peoples' ideas here of values is too pessimistic ?

Let us question ourselves before others.........

Pete

Well-Known Forum User

I'm all for high values when justified, seller states quite clearly it's not a Samuri but I'm not a fan of the interior and cream-bun appearance.

Still on the Peroni, you'll be doing those fancy French wines, obvs Saki for Al. Franky?ABS, Tenno?

honestly!? really? what are you questioning yourself about?