£4000 or £24000 mmm!

Mr.G

Club Member
The £24,000 Z is the Managing Directors car of West London Nissan.

Nice to see he has/had a Z and I agree it's worth every penny!

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
you know what they say .........

you get what you pay for .........

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
The photo really shows that Datsun got it right with this design. Does it need a deep front spoiler, I think not. Perhaps for competition though.

I wish it was mine!

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Photos of the £4000 car up now, also looks very nice, although dont suppose you can tell much from 4 photos!

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
if i had the money i would go and have a look ,i have seen a lot worse for more money.

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
its only 37 miles from my house ,i think i might have a look:devil:

datsfun

Club Member
Pete said:
Photos of the £4000 car up now, also looks very nice, although dont suppose you can tell much from 4 photos!

I am loving that colour. Looks quite tidy from the pics

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
The 4k car looks lovely! 75 miles away... Hmmm it does have 105k on it though... thats scary!

Russ

Club Member
Well if it's 30 years old that's only 3.5k miles a year... don't expect you'll find one with 20k on the clock :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Markp.com said:
The 4k car looks lovely! 75 miles away... Hmmm it does have 105k on it though... thats scary!

Mark, are you and the rest of us on the same planet ? What do you think the average 240Z has as an average mileage now ? And do you think that 105k is a problem ? One could almost believe you were looking at and judging this car as if it was a 2 year old Ford Focus:unsure: !

£4k for a clean (ish) 240Z - that's a steal, RHD, a very good base for your project and 'only' 75 miles away in a world -wide market of Zs is on your door-step - isn't it ?

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Russ said:
Well if it's 30 years old that's only 3.5k miles a year... don't expect you'll find one with 20k on the clock :)

I know Russ, I was joking :)

Although you think it'd had a new engine along the way at some point!