£25K yellow/green paint colour code 112 on ebay

AD240Z

Club Member
aaah - sont know why i havent seen that on here before ( thread blindness)

It is a great colour .

tel240z

Club Member
yes a great colour its changed hands twice now and grown a rear spoiler

Attachments

• fad1d71cdd0d5957052683072f72487e.jpg
    fad1d71cdd0d5957052683072f72487e.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 35

tel240z

Club Member
well at the advertised price 'no' it got swapped after i sold it for an bmw M powered E30 maybe some cash changed hands at that point

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Terry when it left you it was an Auto I think. It's now a manual - any idea who did the swap?

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Terry when it left you it was an Auto I think. It's now a manual - any idea who did the swap?

Good spot Rob! I've messaged the current seller about the rear spoiler and he thought it had been on there since it was restored so I doubt it's him.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
The current owner knows nothing about these cars.

The PO on my car who spent 7 years taking it apart to deal with the body work (the only thing he was good at, being a sheet metal worker!) thought the exhaust system (MSA header+ 2.5” pipe loud as hell) on mine was totally stock!!! [emoji1787] Sometimes people just don’t know enough about their cars or aren’t looking close enough. Heck when I asked Fourways, even they told me it was a Janspeed [emoji13]!!!

richiep

Club Member
You have remember there’s a good proportion of owners of any classic car who buy one purely based on look and the fun of an occasional drive, and have no interest whatsoever beyond that. They have no idea what’s original or otherwise, don’t really bother or care to find out and don’t engage with other owners. They might play with the car for a summer or two then move on.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yep, there's room for all types as long as they look after the cars.

Some people on here work on their cars all the time and some drive them all the time - like 'RIDDLER'. Some do a bit of both.

The good thing is that our hobby tends to pay for itself in the long-run.