£23k z32

M

madmarco

Stunning example with the best of everything for the motor. Brakes and suspension are not at the same standard as the motor but still very nice. Surprised this is up for sale.

Project Nissan 300ZX TT

datsfun

Club Member
why would you spend £70k on a Z32:devil:...anyway, on the basis that this sells for around £15k, its represents a 20% return on investment...:eek::eek:

Before you all flame me I appreciate that we dont really think about cost recovery when we build our cars but somewhere along the lines there has to be a moment when one must pause and perform a sense check on the spend....??

wish I had that sort of money to throw into a project...

Mr HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
I think it depends on just how much money you have before you perform that "Sense check". Martin spent a fortune on that car, because he wanted something truly magnificent.

I have no idea why he's selling, but from the looks of his posts in the last 6 months, he couldn't get it to run above something like 3 mpg and appears quite disheartened with the whole zx scene over the last 12 months.

It's a real shame, because although the car is well worth the asking price, I doubt he'll get it, what he does with it then, who knows :(

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
im not sure of the exact reasons, but he has already replaced it with a fezza 360. ive seen this car in real life and it is an awesome beast. hopefully this will get sold and will get used, and bring up the current profile od the z32 which is sadly quite low in jap circles god knows why!