speedo

1. Graham Palmer

240z Speedo - pictures of rear

Hi, as above, does anyone have any pictures of the rear of the speedo ?.. found a light hanging by its lead, could have fallen out of the rear of the speedo...before I contort my hands under the dash, would be helpful to know what should be plugged where thanks
  2. Northerner

No speedo - Fixed!!!!

I may have a fix for the z31 speedo issue. Mine went dead ages ago so I’ve done the usual testing of the sensor in the gearbox as mine is a facelift which was fine. Even swooped over spare speedo I have which didn’t work. I’ve traced the wires to the speedo head which were all ok. I’ve been...
  3. X

Z31 turbo Help Needed!!!

Hey All I have just brought an 88 Z31 manual turbo and love it! The speedo was not working so after having it checked out at a garage, decided to seek a new speedo cluster (thank you Quagmire). However, there is still no life from the speedo needle (all other dials are fine) and despite a speed...
  4. X

Z31 Speedo cluster wanted, plus a generel Hello!!

Hi all A complete newcomer to the zed scene, I have just brought an '88 manual turbo z31, lovely condition apart from the speedo doesnt work..... Dash off, steering wheel off, there is data coming from the transmission to the back of the cluster but the dial doesnt do a thing! I presume I need...