rhd

1. C

ISO RHD wiper linkage photos

Could someone please send some pictures of RHD wiper linkage? Im doing a LHD to RHD conversion and already sourced a linkage from Japan, not sure if its actually RHD though. Im from Sri Lanka so there arnt many Z's to look for. Please post them here or send me an email bacdesilva@gmail.com...
  2. B

260z 2+2 Wanted. Must be reliable ready to drive, not a project

Hi All, I'm looking to get a 260z 2+2 (i know this is less popular than the 2 seater, but i have 2 young kids, and want to be able to take them out when they are older). Not in a rush, so if somebody wants to build one that would be cool too. Ideally RHD (although not essential), rust free...
  3. C

RHD 240z wanted

Looking for a 240z with a budget of 10k, don't mind if it needs work done as it'll be a bit of a project car, however would prefer the car to at least start.
  4. C

Compatible steering racks for "RHD" 240Z of 1973

Hi there, It seems that it is very difficult to find a RHD steering rack for a 1973 240Z in order to do a LHD to RHD conversion. So is there any compatible RHD steering rack so that I can tweak it here and there and put on the car for conversion ? Id be in debt if someone could guide me...
  5. R

Datsun 260Z RHD 1974 2 seater for sale

Hi Everyone, With a heavy heart I am now selling my 260Z 1974 RHD 2 seater. Engine runs, solid body, some bubbling on paint work though did have a bare metal re-spray a few years ago. Been in the garage for over 15 years. Some history and some bills. It is a very early car with an early VIN...
  6. C

Where to buy 240Z RHD dashboard ?

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum and trying to find a place to buy a RHd dash board for 240Z for my RHD conversion. Used or aftermarket is fine. I prefer to buy it in the USA. But Japan, Australia or UK is also OK. Many thanks in advance Chathu