paint

1. alsoHarrison

Rust prevention on interior panels

I've begun to strip the interior of my 73' 240z and there is surface rust and luckily not much welding required! I've had to strip off all the old paint, primer and I'd guess old bedliner to get it back to bare metal. I was curious as to what people can recommend to reseal the exposed metals...
  2. D

280z Strip and Paint

I've recently started work restoring a 280z and whilst the paint is okay it is not perfect. There's a few scratches, its a bit faded and I also need to weld in a rear panel and fit a front spoiler, both which will need painting. Because of this I'm planning to have a full outer spray done but...
  3. mattbibbey

Bonnet Paint, Black

Hi all. I've currently got a glass fibre bonnet on my 240Z and the paint on it isn't great. I've always liked the look of those black bonnets. Can anybody tell me the best way to paint it up? Which products to use, the order and method. I would like a sort of matt/satin look. If anyone can...
  4. Z

Door Skins / Respray- Suggestions 260z

I have a 1978 260z and it needs to be rubbed down to the metal rest protected and resprayed ..can anyone recommend anyone to dso it at a reasonable price? Thanks The guy I bought it from sprayed the paint on too thick so its strated to crack!