manifold

1. Dyst

Exhaust manifold difference?

Hi, I am looking into purchasing an exhaust manifold for my 1975 280z, but the one I want says "1977-1978 Datsun 280Z (2.8L Non-Turbo) 1979-1983 Datsun 280ZX (2.8L Non-Turbo) Fits Non-Turbo Models with 2.8L L28E SOHC I6 Engines Only" in the description I asked if it would fit and they said the...
  2. Dyst

280z and 280zx exhaust manifold

Hi, so I've found a tubular exhaust manifold for cheap but its listed as "1977 to 1987 280z/280zx non turbo manifold" It should still fit right? Thanks
  3. T

Exhaust manifold thoughts?

Guys, I'm in the process of rebuilding my engine. Well, rebuild and tune. L24 stroker, medium street cam, triples etc. Now I've been looking and looking at exhaust manifolds, but can't decide what to go for. When I look at the cheaper type headers, they all seem to bend down quickly right...
  4. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Weber DCOM on brand spankers Cannon manifold with direct replacement linkage kit.
  5. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Weber DCOM on brand spankers Cannon manifold with direct replacement linkage kit.
  6. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold