import

1. M-j-b

New paperwork for UK customs - post Brexit

Hi, I am expecting my 76 280z into the UK. From the US.... via the EU in a couple of weeks. I have been told by the courier that customs are beginning to ask for paperwork.. Unfortunately he is only interested in the courier element and couldnt help with what they want to see. I understand he...
  2. ecalienda87

Breaking 1995 NA 2+2 Jap import

I have decided to start breaking one of my Z's due to the fact it wasn't in the best condition although it did run when I took it off the road. Most of the panels are in good shape with the exception of the front bumper. The interior with the exception of the drivers seat is in good condition...
  3. B

300ZX 50th AE: to import or not to import?

Hi folks I've recently inherited my aunts 300ZX 50th AE. She bought it new and kept it in her garage ever since - its got just over 42k on the clock, and apart from a slight blemish on the nearside wing, is mint. Its in the US at the moment. So now I've got a decision: should I bring it over...
  4. M

Grey Import

Hello, I may be able to purchase a Z ....but.... FairladyZ, 2004, certificated import in 2007 now with 46k on clock. Interior scruffy,exterior good. No service history, 11 months of MOT left. All things seem to work except electric adjustment of mirrors and rear gas struts for hatch. Any idea...