ignition

1. Timbo

260z Rev counter fix

Having spent Sunday recommissioning my broken rev counter I thought I would share the results. Basically the existing unit was faulty and various attempts to trace the fault from the coil though to the rev counter ended with the disassembly of the tachometer and the acknowledgement that the old...
  2. Timbo

Identifying my 260z ignition

Hi, Looking to get some help identifying my ignition system and accompanying coil. Presuming that the 1974 car would have originally had points and happy they’re gone, but still has the ballast so should I presumed this is an electronic firer and as the ballast is stil, there, should be...
  3. Aiden J

I’m a newbie 280zx

Hello all just in the process of buying a 79 280zx. Excited to get going with it. What’s the best sites to get parts from for the UK? I’m needing a new ignition barrel + key as the previous owner has lost the key. Any help?
  4. M

Wont Start - Getting Fuel

I just pulled an 83 280zx non turbo GL out of storage after about 5 years and decided to get it into descent shape to save some gas. Redid the interior and under the hood replaced: Fuel Injectors Spark Plugs Spark Plug Wires Fuel Filter Dist Cap Rotor Battery Terminals New Red Top Optima...