gearbox

1. Mr.G

5 speed box for sale

5 Speed box I aquired, which was originally mated to an L28 engine. I calculated the ratios by turning the transmission in each gear and counting the revolutions between the input and output shaft and the results obtained show it likely has the late 280ZX ratios. Approx ratios obtained: 1st...
  2. T

Datsun 240z 4-speed gearbox - spares or repairs - £100

Spares or repairs
  3. T

240z 5-speed gearbox for sale - £250

In good condition - all complete
  4. Classic Z

Sourcing gears for a 5 speed box

Hi Does anyone know where to buy or even if it is possible to buy gears for the 5 speed original 280z box. I have removed my gearbox in order to replace seals, clutch etc and noticed that there is wear to the reverse gear. I have been trying to buy a new reverse gear from USA but can't find...
  5. nncferreira

Japfest2 Z31

Hi All I have a z31 Manual Gearbox for sale turbo/non turbo. I will be in the japfest2 show 8/7/12 at Donington park. If anyone is interested in the gearbox I will be very happy to bring it with me. Ebay link: Nissan 300ZX (Z31) Manual Gearbox Turbo and Non turbo | eBay I am open...
  6. nncferreira

300zx(z31) Gearbox FOR SALE!

Hi All I have a 300zx(z31) Gearbox for sale on ebay, take a look. Here is the link: Nissan 300ZX (Z31) Manual Gearbox Turbo and Non turbo | eBay Thanks for looking the price is £250 but I am willing to listen to any offers.:bow: You can pm me for any questions, doubts anything:cheers: