front

1. Graeme - CZ

Strut brace (front) - problems fitting around airbox / anyone know of alternatives?

Hi everyone, Been a while since i posted anything. I bought strut braces front and back last year. The rears fitted no problem, my front one did not. I had a go again yesterday, which you can see from the pictures. I experimented with raising it say around 12mm in order to get past the large...
  2. K

Front Seats Blue

I will soon have both (almost) mint front blue seats for sale from my 1989 Z31 NA. What kind of price do these go for? They're just taking up space and i'd prefer they go to someone who's in need of these. P.S. I'm new to the Z31 world so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  3. Suspension refit

Suspension refit

Delores new Tokico struts, track rod ends, drop links, sway bar and Urethane bits. All bits that go back on have been powder coated.
  4. Suspension refit

Suspension refit

Delores new Tokico struts, track rod ends, drop links, sway bar and Urethane bits. All bits that go back on have been powder coated.
  5. Suspension refit

Suspension refit

6. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Front Crossmember. Powder coated and waiting to go on.
  7. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Passenger side. MSA big brake kit.
  8. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Drivers side. MSA big brake kit.
  9. Clean & shiney

Clean & shiney

My 260Z
  10. Clean & shiney

Clean & shiney

My 260Z
  11. Clean & shiney

Clean & shiney

My 260Z
  12. Arizona Z Front disc and hub assembly

Arizona Z Front disc and hub assembly

13. Arizona Z Front disc and hub assembly

Arizona Z Front disc and hub assembly

14. Arizona Z Front discs

Arizona Z Front discs

15. Refurbished front suspension

Refurbished front suspension

Note, anti roll bar links have not been tightened up yet.