fairladyz

1. alsoHarrison

In the market for a 240/260/280 RHD

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for cheaper Datsun S30 cars that are RHD. I'm a bit of a younger chap and as a result I've got a pretty limited budget for this car and I have come to expect that for something in the realm of under £15,000 I'm not going to find a showroom ready car or...
  2. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L
  3. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L and Dave Holland's 240Z
  4. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L and Dave Holland's 240Z
  5. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

Things are looking good for a full rebirth in a few weeks time. Wish it could be ready for Japfest etc but Tatton Park at the end of May is a definite maybe. Then I just have to get a garage built at home to keep it in!!!! (my rather generous parents have had to put up with it living at their...
  6. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

It ventures out into the daylight! Hopefully in a couple of weeks time, it'll be doing this under its own power!
  7. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

Very close to completion now. Rechromed rear bumper with new rubbers just fitted.
  8. Back to its original identity...

Back to its original identity...

My car, despite having spent a good portion of its life dressed up as a 240z, rolled out of the factory in mid-71 as an S30 FairladyZ (most likely a FairladyZ-L according to the Count). It didn't make it to the UK until 2 years later (hence a tax exempt 71 car but on a 73 "L" reg)...
  9. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done. In this pic, you can see the oil pressure cutoff switch and wiring that I decided to add to the pump setup...
  10. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  11. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  12. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1