efi

1. aj280z

Building My Dream Z - 1978 280z

Hi all, it's taken me a while to start a thread on my car - but better late than never, right? Lets take it back to the start... Ever since Petrolicious dropped the 240z "Dare to be Different" film, I knew my dream car was a Datsun Z. The body lines, the noise (oh god, the noise!), the...
  2. Classic Z

280z efi to weber electrical issues

Hi I have a 1977 280z which I am converting to triple webers. I am having difficulty with the wiring and hoping someone who has been through this could help or point me in the right direction. My 1977 280z has been fitted with a 280zx distributor and was installed by the previous owner. I...
  3. Classic Z

280z EFi to Triple Webers

Hi I have just ordered a set of triple 45 webers with mangoletsi intake manifold for my 1977 datsun 280z. Just removed all EFi (harness, ECU), inlet manifold and exhaust manifold. Also removed charcoal canister and what I beleive is the AC vacuum chamber/canister. I have been looking on the...
  4. Classic Z

Datsun 280z complete EFI (electronic fuel injection) system for sale

Hi I am ready to convert my 280z to triple weber carbs and will remove my complete EFI system soon. This will be the whole thing with the air box, sensor, piping, manifold, wiring harness and ECU etc. Offers invited This is off of my 1977 Datsun 280z California car. I will also have my...