datsun

1. GAwes

1983 280zx Turbo Project Car - New Turbo - Polished L28ET - Georgia

Located in Sharpsburg, GA (about 45 mins south of Atlanta) I have an unfinished project 280zx Turbo for sale. I'm only asking for 1800 for it because I'm hoping it goes to a good home in the Z community. L28ET engine was completely taken apart, cleaned, machine polished, and reassembled with new...
  2. T

Datsun 240z seats for refurbishment

Three seats available all in need of total refurb but all complete. Open to offers.
  3. T

Datsun 240z centre console - £125

Good condition
  4. T

Datsun 240z 4-speed gearbox - spares or repairs - £100

Spares or repairs
  5. T

240z 5-speed gearbox for sale - £250

In good condition - all complete
  6. aj280z

Building My Dream Z - 1978 280z

Hi all, it's taken me a while to start a thread on my car - but better late than never, right? Lets take it back to the start... Ever since Petrolicious dropped the 240z "Dare to be Different" film, I knew my dream car was a Datsun Z. The body lines, the noise (oh god, the noise!), the...
  7. Classic Z

Datsun 240z 1972 manual for sale

Datsun 240z, 1972, manual. Original 2.4L engine and gearbox. New house forces sale. The metal work on this car is in exceptional condition. Was a very solid Californian import to start with. All welding has been professionally done. The only area which could be improved on if required is 2...
  8. Classic Z

1972 indicator and brake light issue

Hi I have been trying to fix the rear indicators with no success. Does anyone have any ideas? The left indicator works but I do not know if it is normal that it flashes red (top left light flashes) as well as the white light which is lower right. Both flash. When I turn on the right indicator...
  9. Classic Z

280z on Salvage Hunters Tomorrow 2nd June 9pm

Just to let everyone know that my old 280z will be on salvage car hunters tomorrow on Quest at 9pm. I sold it to them about 1.5y ago. Hope it will be interesting
  10. alsoHarrison

New owner of a 1973 240z!

Hey there everyone, I just managed to grab my first Datsun 240z with the help of Rob Gaskin from the Z Club! Thanks Rob for the tip and all your help getting in contact with the previous owner that led to me getting my dream car. The car many of you may already know is called Fergus and was...
  11. alsoHarrison

In the market for a 240/260/280 RHD

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for cheaper Datsun S30 cars that are RHD. I'm a bit of a younger chap and as a result I've got a pretty limited budget for this car and I have come to expect that for something in the realm of under £15,000 I'm not going to find a showroom ready car or...
  12. H

240z/260z/280z Emblem LED Turn Signal Kit

Introducing, our first product to hit the market is our 1971-1978 LED Emblem turn signal kit. Each kit is hand made at our shop in Las Vegas, NV. Our kit is a plug n play harness kit that integrates LED turn signals into the pillar emblem. Installation is easy and we even have a tutorial video...
  13. Adrian Ariokusumo

Which events this Hot Wheels coming from ?

Greetings my name is Adrian and i am from Indonesia. This is my first thread, so if i made a mistake in this thread please forgive me I am a Datsun lovers but i don't have the real car instead i enjoyed it in form of 1/64 scale toys such as Hot wheels And i have one Hot Wheels Datsun 240Z in...
  14. Classic Z

Super clean 1977 Datsun 280z Californian import for sale

Datsun 280z survivor car. Tax and MOT exempt. Unfortunately I am having to sell my lovely Datsun 280z. 1977 2.8L 5 speed car. Never driven in the winter on the salty roads. It is kept in my garage. This Datsun is not your typical 280z. It is completely original as far as the body goes. It...
  15. Classic Z

Datsun 280z complete EFI (electronic fuel injection) system for sale

Hi I am ready to convert my 280z to triple weber carbs and will remove my complete EFI system soon. This will be the whole thing with the air box, sensor, piping, manifold, wiring harness and ECU etc. Offers invited This is off of my 1977 Datsun 280z California car. I will also have my...
  16. Parsean

I bought two rough enough 260z 2+2............

So guys, I've wanted a z car for a good while now, and have been searching around alot the last 8months or so trying to find something in budget and that I'd be happy tackling. I live in Southern Ireland but there's really no love for these cars over here so alot of the stuff I was looking at...
  17. J

Uk datsun 240z good buy or no?

Hey guys, new to the forum forgive me if this is the wrong place. So I'm looking for a datsun 240z to start the dream been looking for a while as i want a RHD and came across this today https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1198989 I know uk cars are more expensive to buy but looking at the...
  18. Jake RAH

The Z Club of Great Britain @ The Silverstone Classic 2020

We always have a great time at the Sliverstone Classic and 2020 is going to be a corker. We'll be celebrating the classic Z sports car in style. It'll be 50 years since the Z first landed on our shores and well over 40 years since the formation of the Z Club of Great Britain. So please come and...
  19. F

Looking for original 1970 240 Z Wheels

Hi folks I have a 1970 240Z that I had imported from US 20 years ago and was in dry storage until recently. It came with huge after market wheels, which I now wish to replace with original wheels. Any idea where I can get them from? Please see picture. Also, the car needs re commissioning -...
  20. J

WTB 240z UK

Hello guys, I have been looking online in hope of finiding the right 240z for my own personalised resto Job. The above statement speaks for itself I am looking for anything from just the shell, BUT I am not a welder but I am teaching myself while I wait but still would prefer limited rust...