datsun 280z

1. Classic Z

1972 240z Solid car

Datsun 240z, 1972, manual. Original 2.4l engine and gearbox. The metal work on this car is in exceptional condition. Was a very solid Californian import to start with. All welding has been professionally done. The only area which could be improved on if required is 2 small sections on the rear...
  2. aj280z

Building My Dream Z - 1978 280z

Hi all, it's taken me a while to start a thread on my car - but better late than never, right? Lets take it back to the start... Ever since Petrolicious dropped the 240z "Dare to be Different" film, I knew my dream car was a Datsun Z. The body lines, the noise (oh god, the noise!), the...
  3. Classic Z

280z on Salvage Hunters Tomorrow 2nd June 9pm

Just to let everyone know that my old 280z will be on salvage car hunters tomorrow on Quest at 9pm. I sold it to them about 1.5y ago. Hope it will be interesting
  4. alsoHarrison

In the market for a 240/260/280 RHD

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for cheaper Datsun S30 cars that are RHD. I'm a bit of a younger chap and as a result I've got a pretty limited budget for this car and I have come to expect that for something in the realm of under £15,000 I'm not going to find a showroom ready car or...
  5. Classic Z

RB25DE, RB26 NA or L28 rebuild 280z restomod

Hi If anyone on here has previous experience or has undertaken such a project I would be grateful for their advice and help in the following. I am building a street able and possibly a light competition car. Something to have fun with. What I imagine is a high revving, very responsive engine...
  6. ShanksKop

New Sinful (but happy) LHD 280z Owner (1975)

Howdy All, Freshly paid up, new member of the club and owner of my first Z car imported from the USA. I've loved the look for a long while and after careful consideration of the pros and cons of the differing models, availability, work required and most importantly, what I could afford. I...