brakes

1. alsoHarrison

Best place to order serviceable parts for 1973 240z

I'm looking to get some new front rotors for my 240, wondering where people tend to order these type of serviceable parts in the UK? Cheers
  2. Graeme - CZ

Replacement braking system for 240z - options?

Hi everyone - it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. House renovations took over, so the poor Datsun has been neglected. Time to change that. In the spring I’d like to replace / upgrade my braking system, but not sure at all what to do. It’s all original, and all I’ve done is replace the...
  3. MammothMedia

UK S30 280Z brakes needed!

Hi there. My '75 280z is in need of Rear wheel cylinders x2 (left needed asap) Break shoes set of 4 Standard Cam shaft (racing cam currently fitted) If you can help out, it would be hugely appreciated!! ❤️
  4. Timbo

260z brake upgrade and modification

Hi all. Some help and advice please. Brake failure this week due to the copper flange into the back of the calliper cracking and losing fluid. Turns out that the flexi hose to copper ‘S’ shaped calliper brake pipe was not fixed to the strut (BC coilovers) and the latter was taking stress along...
  5. Toyota S12W/Z31 rotor conversion for S30

Toyota S12W/Z31 rotor conversion for S30

This is the kit from Silvermine Motors in the US - Edan advertised in the classied here a while back. Good customer service and a recommended source for this conversion. I bought his stage 2 big brake kit minus the calipers, which I already had a new set of.
  6. Nissan Maxima calipers/280zx rear disc conversion for S30

Nissan Maxima calipers/280zx rear disc conversion for S30

This kit was an eBay special! These are pretty freely available on there from the US. The hardest part of the conversion is dismantling the drums and cutting the backing plate off (saves taking the halfshafts and hubs etc off). Fitting the new parts took about 15 mins. Handbrake cables are to be...
  7. Rear Suspension Upgrade

Rear Suspension Upgrade

New rears built up oversize anti roll bar