370z

1. Paul_S

A quick plastidip for a rusty bolt

I had this door lock bolt replaced under warranty before but now it's gone rusty again: So I removed it (it's a funny little blighter): Don't worry the lock stays in place OK but I chose not to shut the door just in case. Then I screwed it into a raw plug so I could hold it as I...
  2. Paul_S

370Z Front and Rear Splash Guards

I fitted these some genuine Nissan splash guards some time ago. It took me a long time to decide to get them as I wasn't 100% sure I liked the look. One thing that swayed me was the fact I've got spacers they might help keep the car cleaner now the wheels stick out further. Anyway, here are...
  3. Paul_S

A few 370Z mods

Hi all, I had a busy few days over the weekend fitting an Abbey Motorsport / RJN oil cooler, Whiteline front and rear ARB's and uprated drop links. Here are a few pics: I've been thinking about an oil cooler for some time and I think it's something you really need if...
  4. Paul_S

'Clutch Helper' Spring

I fitted a lighter spring that assists the clutch pedal tonight. It gives a lot more feel - well worth doing! Here's a little write-up :)
  5. Paul_S

Invidia Gemini 370Z Exhaust

I finally got round to buying a replacement exhaust. I fitted it Saturday afternoon. Here are some pics and a video so you can get a feel for how it sounds. KZbTHKHnfLE Now there is a huge smile on my face every time I press the start button :D
  6. Paul_S

Multimedia player

I've yet to install it but here is the first test of my new multimedia player for the car :) The plan is to use a PAC infra red repeater so I can hide the media player and still use the remote control. The other great thing about it is that we can take it from the car...
  7. Paul_S

A few pics I took today

I was playing with the camera, and the car was clean.... I hope you like :)
  8. Paul_S

Car park pics

I thought I'd share some pictures I took today. I hope you like them :)
  9. Paul_S

Fitting an auto dimming mirror to your 370Z

This is a little mod I did today. I thought I would share it with you all, maybe you can adapt it to suite your Datsun / Nissan :) An auto dimming mirror isn't an option for the 370Z in the UK (I'm not sure about elsewhere) and I recently noticed how cheaply second they were being sold on...
  10. Paul_S

370Z 1st service - 9k miles since October

How soon it comes round! I took the car in for it's first service on Saturday. As I pulled into the garage the mileage turned to 8998 so I thought that was close enough to 9k :) I did an oil change myself at 3,000 miles but left the Motul in for the remaining 6k. I can give KAP in...
  11. Paul_S

A little visual tweak for the 370Z

I changed my number plates today. I was looking into a new rear plate that fills the cutout better and ended up changing the front one too. I wanted a plate that was 100% legal and decided to go for the 'clean look' with the minimum fuss. Before and after pics: It's...
  12. Paul_S

New LED sidelights

I fitted some LED sidelights to my 370Z today. Before: After: I'm really pleased with them. They are whiter now and match my glowing emblem so much better :)
  13. Paul_S

A quick photo...

I had just washed the car and was out for a spin so I thought I'd take a quick photo. I think it came out quite well :)
  14. 370z Yellow Special Version

370z Yellow Special Version

Took delivery this morning, haven\'t been home since!
  15. 370z Yellow Special Version

370z Yellow Special Version

Took delivery this morning, haven\'t been home since!
  16. Paul_S

My 370Z review - forget Clarkson!

Clicky Sorry I couldn't be bothered to copy the whole thing again, I hope the link is OK :)
  17. Paul_S

370Z seen in the metal

nissansportz had their AGM yesterday. As part of the day, Nissan Europe did a presentation on the 370Z. After the slides were over we were invited into a room and sitting there was a 370Z for us to climb and drool over!!!! This is the first time the car has been seen in the UK. Here are a...
  18. 370Z at nissansportz AGM 22/11/08

370Z at nissansportz AGM 22/11/08

The 1st viewing of a 370Z in the UK!
  19. 370Z at nissansportz AGM 22/11/08

20. 370Z at nissansportz AGM 22/11/08