2+2

1. W

260/280Z 2+2 seat belts

Hi, I am currently in dire search for seatbelt replacement for my 260Z 2+2 1978. A normal 3 point seat belt is not optimal as the 2+2 seater has the mounting points quiet high. This is done to allow the rear passanger for a easier entry I think. The original seat belts have an extension from...
  2. Michael2+2

2+2 First post

Hi guys. My first post. I purchased this car must be about ten years ago now and imported it to Ireland. Really enjoyed driving it now and then over the years but would like her to be better able to deal with modern day traffic. So I’ve decided to help it along with a few new bits and probably...
  3. Mr mott

2+2 Jig

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows for the last six months. But I've reached the point where the internets information for the 2+2 has been exhausted. I've currently taken up the task of replacing the chassis rails which are shot and so will be needing a jig and to that point brings...
  4. K

Buying a 240/260Z

Hi there I've started my research to buy a 240 og 260Z. Preferably I would like a 260Z 2+2, as my son could ride with us too, but they seem hard to find. I need to find a car in very good shape. Does not have to be showroom/mint, but it should be instantly driveable, rust free with no big...
  5. What do you call your son with a Z'ed on his head?? Why JACK of course!!

What do you call your son with a Z'ed on his head?? Why JACK of course!!

Say hi to Jack, possibly the youngest Z'ed mechanic on film. Nigel
  6. What do you call your son with a Z'ed on his head?? Why JACK of course!!

What do you call your son with a Z'ed on his head?? Why JACK of course!!

Say hi to Jack, possibly the youngest Z'ed mechanic on film. Nigel
  7. 280ZX 2 2 Targa Auto

280ZX 2 2 Targa Auto

8. 280ZX 2 2 Targa Manual

280ZX 2 2 Targa Manual

9. My 260z 2/2

My 260z 2/2

1rst time at home after 4 years outside at the seller home
  10. 260Z 2+2 winner

260Z 2+2 winner

Winner of best 260Z 2+2 class