Search results

1. Jay.

Zs at Coffee and Chrome Chateau Impney

I had planned on going to this too - sounded like a fantastic event - but ended up somewhere a little smaller (The Classic Motor Hub, Bibury). Ironically, there were more Z's at the Hub.
  2. Jay.

Zero rust, Highly modified, perfect 1976 280z for sale

Lovely car! GLWTS
  3. Jay.

replacement battery

Tanya Batteries typically offer the best value. I also have the Bosch S4 (albeit slightly smaller)
  4. Jay.

Part of a Porsche procession

@Rushingphil - Must have been the same ones you saw!
  5. Jay.

Fun Hagerty Z vid.....

I enjoyed that a lot - good detail with a good dose of humour
  6. Jay.

Bicester Scramble June 19th

Weather turned out nice! Great turn out for Z's today, I think I counted 7
  7. Jay.

Looking for an extra ticket if anyone doesn't go :-)
  8. Jay.

I'll be attending - hopefully in the new toy unless the weather is bad (which currently looks like it!)
  9. Jay.

£150k 260z

https://www.classic-trader.com/uk/cars/listing/datsun/z-series/260-z/1978/281466 Doesn't even include the set of "Enkie":EXTRAlol: wheels.
  10. Jay.

New 240z poster...

He's a great guy, love his work too
  11. Jay.

Is £849 a good price for BC Coilovers now?

I bought BC Coilovers for around £875 from AutoExtreme during a Black Friday event. I have zero complaints with them, they're really good quality for the money. Wayne at AutoExtreme is also a super good guy to talk to, and it happens he is usually the cheapest too
  12. Jay.

Donington Historic Festival 2022

Great photo! Was good to meet a few of you guys on Saturday, although it did feel a bit weird to be without a Z. Managed to park up on the Porsche stand a short walk from the ZClub so fortuantely it all worked out well. Rob, great work organising it, and nice to finally meet you!
  13. Jay.

Avocado Green 1972 UK RHD 240z Project

I agree! ;)
  14. Jay.

SOLD: 1972 RB25 Datsun 240z

I don't believe so - I did tell him about it, and he does own a few Datsun's already, but I didn't get the impression he was going to be. Probably for the best, I'd struggle to see it on here! I will take you up on that! Thanks, it was a great car. It did need some work doing, and I tried...
  15. Jay.

SOLD: 1972 RB25 Datsun 240z

Thanks all, it was a fun little car. I clearly priced it too low as I've had multiple people sending me PMs asking to pay the asking price (and more!) despite the advert only being posted here. Oh well. I will begin an updated thread soon with my new project!
  16. Jay.

Project lhd to rhd Lsx v8 Swap

Hey Ash! Glad to see you on here. Looking forward to seeing it finished ;-)
  17. Jay.

Uk RHD 240z Stage 1 of resto complete

Looks amazing Kieron! That underside looks very clean, especially with all those goodies attached to it.
  18. Jay.

What did you do to your Z this week?

Ahh no way I missed it - where did you park?? Was good to meet you today in person :D
  19. Jay.

Long Time no write

That car looks great to me! I'm a fan of both the pure OEM 240z and the modified resto-mod stuff about. Haven't regretted having a non-standard one, but who knows in the future.
  20. Jay.

Donington Historic Festival 2022

Looks like I won't be able to attend with the car - do I need to notify anyone for a change of car?