Search results

1. Kest

2022 calendar, missing, presumed

hey guys, not sure who to appeal to, but i have yet to receive my 2022 calendar, not sure if it got lost in the post or if i'm jumping the gun as there are so many that need to get posted and only so many hours in the day. Sorry if its the later. if its the former, please could i get a...
  2. Kest

Grill measurements

I replaced the bonnet hinge panels on the car, but need to place my own brackets for the grill. I've never had a grill for this car so have no idea on the measurements between bolt holes for the grill. Can anyone provide me with some rough numbers so I can weld the brackets into place and it be...
  3. Kest

Unrelated but somewhat related freebie

Going through all the spares in the back of the z a while back and found this chassis plate. It's odd insofar as it's not stamped but looks original, also why was it there :conf2: It's of absolutely no use to me, and I really like the right person getting the right things rather than the bin or...
  4. Kest

Inner wing guidance

My inner wings look to have been repaired at some point (UK car problems), my question is, do the headlight scoops bolt on to the inner wing panels where the bolt holes are present - should I drill some new holes? And do the inner wings line up with the headlight scoops normally? I suspect they...
  5. Kest

Who's selling valve springs.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a full set of springs for my rebuild. I know rock auto is the normal go to but they are out of stock currently, well only had intake springs and not exhaust (or vice versa). I see zcardepot has full sets - and I'll go with them unless anyone has any better suggestions...
  6. Kest

Pushing the limits with your SO...

I thought I'd start a fun thread of reasons why your significant other is "not best pleased" with you. You know the sort, rebuilding carbs in the kitchen, using the bathtub to recondition door rubbers, having the motorbike in the house. Show me what you've got...
  7. Kest

Replacement vin plates

Hey guys, as some of you know I'm trying to get the 260 finally registered correctly following a DVLA cock up over 14 years ago. I've had a kind letter back (eventually) asking for lots of photos so they can issue or correct the details. The one that I'm going to struggle with is providing...
  8. Kest

L28 exhaust manifolds

A few manifolds, I'm fairly certain two are L28 the other is a maybe. All good condition. The painted one obviously the best. Looking for £30 a piece.
  9. Kest

V5 issues

Hey guys, i hope someone on here will be able to help me with the first part of my puzzle, registration. heres the story, my old man bought a 260 2/2 some years ago - v5 all good and everyone happy. at some point my old man gets an update v5 and it now erroneously states the car is a Datsun...
  10. Kest

Passing the batton

Hey there guys, Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam Kesterton (prefer Kest), and I am now the proud owner of a 260 2+2. Well a project at least. Which I hope to fully restore and get to some sort of condition where it meets some of your guys approval here. I guess I’ll start a thread a...