Search results

1. Herc34es

240z steering wheel

Out of curiosity, hopefully i wont sound silly, but can one set up a quick release with this steering wheel?
  2. Herc34es

Question on Filling Import forms

Hello Everyone, I got the forms for importing the vehicle (it will arrive around the 11th of July). The 384-form is asking me for this: Price paid including deposit, commission & fees where these are not included in the supplier's invoice (please attach invoices): To confirm this asks for GBP...
  3. Herc34es

280z project

Got some here: https://zclub.net/community/index.php?threads/coming-soon.29132/#post-337457 There is one person near me who is a very good restorer as well, particularly for bodywork and other mechanical work. Will see all options of course.
  4. Herc34es

280z project

I am in Kent. If one would be able to come to take a look that would be more than epic. Gotcha, thank you all for the input. I will not be buying anything for sure; that was more as to have a list ready just in case you know: i.e. if I need that thing, that's where I will get it from, etc. I...
  5. Herc34es

280z project

Hello Hello Hello! I am the ultimate noob mechanic-wise. Never have done even an oil change in the past, but I am learning now. I got enrolled in a mechanic school (including welding) starting this September. Never it is a bad time to invest in a new skill. My 280z would be arriving at some...
  6. Herc34es

Coming SOON!!!

Thank you all kindly! I hope all will be well. The only part apart from the door seal kit suggestion (or weather strip, right?) is the amber lights that I must get (isn't it mandated by law, i think?). BTW based on that pic...it has A/C right?
  7. Herc34es

Coming SOON!!!

I think it is yes in a shared container with other vehicles. :( not the best option i pressume? I have heard good things about them in reviews and with a recommendation from here. I hope the best :bow:
  8. Herc34es

Coming SOON!!!

Private, and the interior was actually decent!!! There is a minor issue that I do not know anything about working on cars. I will be learning as I go!!! Hopefully no explosions. :D :D I will take it to a more experienced mechanic firstly for an MOT to identify all the "horrors**", and then to...
  9. Herc34es

Coming SOON!!!

Good day, today. I am purchasing this Datsun 280z 1977 from Cali. Even though it is brown, it is what I want :D :D never been more excited. In 40+days it will be probably in the UK. The car is non-runner; maybe the fuel pump is not working? the Injectors? Any advice is welcome on the common...
  10. Herc34es

Registering a US import in 2020

To confirm; when Importing you do not pay any sort of taxes on the vehicle, right? Just the DVLA fees. Until the DVLA assigns License Plates you have to have the car parked on private property obviously right (otherwise it can get clamped/removed etc).
  11. Herc34es

280z Project

Ohh ok! Haha thank you. I wont do that again. Apologies for that.
  12. Herc34es

280z Project

Btw, I do not know why the pics appeared like that I posted a zip file in the first and then it made many posts with the rest. Apologies for that!!!
  13. Herc34es

280z Project

Hello Everyone! I hope 2022 is treating you all nice! I got a few pics on this 280z (it used to be on E-bay) california-connection I think the seller is called? What do you think about it. (it does have plenty of work), but what would a sensible offer for this be? What are your opinions :D. In...
  14. Herc34es

280z Project

15. Herc34es

280z Project

16. Herc34es

FB 280zx

I got so late in the Datsun market :(
  17. Herc34es

FB 280zx

Noticed this on Gumtree and now on FB, has anyone here seen it? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1140495056357629/?ref=facebook_story_share
  18. Herc34es

280zx Ebay

Hello Everyone, I just wanted your opinions on this...
  19. Herc34es

240z USA FB

Nooooooooooo. Let the rest of us have soomeee... Haha =p
  20. Herc34es

240z USA FB

Honestly I had no idea about that (I thought it was a test before going for t-tops. But I would still be OK with it and I wouldn't change it.