Search results

1. atomman

Japanese Drag Z cars

Watch out for your mates toes....... Not bad, in the 10's I like the way the red car looks pretty standard apart from an front spoiler and big rear tyres
  2. atomman

Bicester Scramble June 19th

Would love to go up with some other Z's this time, but unfortunately it clashes with another event for me in Goodwood
  3. atomman

What did you do to your Z this week?

Will try and make it on the same day next scramble
  4. atomman

I was parked on the Rollhard stand , easy to miss with So many other kool cars about , I did go looking for Z's a couple of times as people kept telling me there was another couple about but couldn't find yours or Jon's Great to meet you Jon , sorry I had to rush back to Wales could of talked...
  5. atomman

Took the Z to Bicester Heritage today for a day out and what an awsome day it was , so many kool cars there !
  6. atomman

Track rod end fouling rota wheel

T3 ones without coilovers but I ran them on my last 240z with coilovers to this is there new version https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/240z/evolved-roll-center-adjusters-datsun-240260280z
  7. atomman

Track rod end fouling rota wheel

looks like its the bump steer spacer, you can run a offset one to get away from the problem , I've used some for years on my 240z with 15x8 0ET Rota's and gives you a bit of camber on the front without cutting up your strut mounts, If you not to low you can do without the spacer or loads on...
  8. atomman

Subaru R180 diff clunking

Did it say what type of diff it was ? or what car/year it was out of ? I could work it out then If its a clutch LSD that's the right oil, It if not then it should be normal hypoid, but it does sound like a clutch type to me as its not slipping when your going round a tight corner , hence...
  9. atomman

Subaru R180 diff clunking

What type of LSD unit is in there ? Clutch type are a bit noisier but not much , SureTrak and Torsen a little quieter. I changed my Clutch type to a Torsen last winter but not to much difference to be honest, if its clutch, how much grab is it set to ? , also if its clutch type have you got...
  10. atomman

240z Front Bumper

Think there sometimes called a Devil Z front spoiler, after Wangan Midnight have a look on here https://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/classic02a01g
  11. atomman

Took mine out for a quick spin today, its been a while
  12. atomman

another '432' For Sale

Don't know how much that Uk based car was price wise , but this Japan car STARTS at what I work out as just over 115k S30's do looks great in White to
  13. atomman

Brake upgrades, inc handbrake concerns

Just to update this and as I really can't remember if i have put this on here yet , I have now tweaked the design of my bracket to use the 300zx ally 4 pots you can get off Rockauto and use the vented skyline disc's , or a Jag vented disc for 260z & 280z's, so you can run them under most...
  14. atomman

UK Z432 For sale

I wonder how much that is ? and is it the one that came in a couple of years ago
  15. atomman

Return Fuel Line on Triple Webers

Yeah regulated to 3.5 PSI after the carbs before the return , I was thinking that the return would keep the fuel kool and bypass the carbs easier if they didn't need any fuel but the last carb was running a bit lean at full chat , so fitted a better pump (more flow) and fitted the reg before...
  16. atomman

Return Fuel Line on Triple Webers

I had fitted a return line to mine when I first fitted the Weber's, when I went to the rolling road I was advised to block it off , So I did been like that for a few years now with now problems at all
  17. atomman

Replacement air ducts

They have held up petty good to be honest, I printed them on an Ender 3. could get them to look a bit better if i ran a hot air gun over them a bit or change the resolution. maybe you could stretch them a bit in CAD and use the bottom holes in the front panel instead ?
  18. atomman

Replacement air ducts

I 3d printed some for my 240 , I put a link on a thread to the file but cant seem to find it right now
  19. atomman

RB head on L-Gata

Well it goes up and down now :hurray: I've designed and built all the custom suspension, So now I'm on to building the rear bed there's a thread over on RetroRides here if your bored - https://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/214835/ford-coe-600-truck?page=10
  20. atomman

RB head on L-Gata

Sorry Jon but not really, I will get back to it but I'm in the middle of building my truck at the moment. funnily I've had a few pm's about them lately to