I need help getting my zed to harrow

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Does anybody with a low loader, or trailer fancy helping my transport my 240z from surrey to harrow in London. I'll pay for your time and petrol of course.
Alternatively can any recommend someone who can help?

zman240uk

Club Member
Darren

If you get stuck I should be able to help you out, subject to dates. Cant do anything before late April, too busy prepping the car for first hillclimb.
With trailer hire and petrol from Dorset and back, it aint gonna be that cheap.

Give me a shout if I can help.
Cheers.
Ken...

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Why dont you take it straight up to the body man in one go??
Cheaper than two separate trips.
Talk to me about bonnet off forum. (delivery to body shop possible)

xznut

Forum User
Hi

I'll look up a number of a local firm that I used recently.Cheap and very good. Cost £90 from Swindon to Harrow.

rgds

xznut

Forum User
Hi

try LLoyd on 07860 541 944. They have a fleet of 4 or 5 trucks and are very helpful and more importantly reasonable. Based in west london.

Good luck.

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks xznut I used lloyds in the end, now my zed is close enough for me to work on as and when I want. The misses ain't to happy about that though :D

xznut

Forum User
Glad you got that resolved. LLoyd and his team are ace!

Whereabouts in harrow are you? I'm in South Harrow, though Zedless but not Datsun less!

A fellow Z club member also lives in North Harrow with his BRG 240Z, which is a weapon!

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I'm actually based in Edgware, but the garage were I keep the car is in wealdstone in harrow near the kodak factory (i think this factory is a landmark for the locals as everyone in the area knows where i mean when i say near the kodak factory).