Bl**dy F***ing Vandals ..... B****rds!!!!!

hatari

Well-Known Forum User
.... oh how I would really like to get out there and trottle the little Sh*ts that did this to my car!! :( :( :(

I was out at a friends, when I returned to the car some w***ker had put a rock through the rear windscreen of my car!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so p**** off .......

Reported to the cops .... gave me a crime no. and did nothing!!!

Attachments

• DSC00135.JPG
    DSC00135.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00137.JPG
    DSC00137.JPG
    455.9 KB · Views: 80

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry to hear that, I think we should track em down and show them why they shouldn't do these sort of things. Then they wouldn't do it again....
When I see these sort of things it really pisses my off big time, hope you get it sorted...
Nick

Mr.G

Club Member
WANKERS!!!

This is happening all too often, when will this country get tough on crime??

Too busy putting up speed cameras, cctv, sending young offeders on holiday etc...:mad:

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Arseholes!!

Sorry to see that, I hope they pick on the wrong guy on day!!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon

Rich

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Ah, you live in Leeds...

Where was the car parked? Look on the bright side! At least they didn't steal your car!

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hatari...
Sorry to read of such an appaling act. Hope you get back to normal...both in your vehicle & in your current feeling. It also happened to Neil 300zx . I hope you both are o.k, & offer my symphathy.
DJZ 60.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
The world is full of ar*eholes these days. The police can't/won't touch 'em and if we (ie the owners of the stolen/vandalised property) catch 'em red handed and give 'em a slap or two the law will back them up not us. It's a tired old story but it's so bloody true :-(

Russ

Club Member
That really sucks, if you need a hand if you find out who did it I'll bring my big stick.

Was there any cctv around where it was parked?

Unlucky mate :(

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry mate - you had me worried, I thought it was your Z ! Means higher insurance.....

They just burn 'em over here, especially buses but the Police do pretty well in catching them because (I think) they are not overloaded with petty laws to uphold.

hatari

Well-Known Forum User
It is my Scooby (at least it is Japanese!) Datsun not ready yet :( but I still had my Zclub stickers on the rear windscreen!!

There was no CCTV and no one heard or saw anything! :mad: Sounds of the fireworks last night was overbearing.

Thats was the police said - "Can't do anything coz there was no witnesses and no cctv".

If someone did this in Africa - they would catch them and give them some "mob-justice" (everyone in the neighbourhood has a go at beating them!) Then the police would say "thank you" - Slap them first, then ask questions!

Iam sure I will get over it .....on day ...... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

hatari

Well-Known Forum User
This morning ......

Still the same!! Thought Santa would have come and fixed it!

No Such luck!!!

Will call insurance today and see what they have to say ........

Attachments

• Rearscreen6.10.06.JPG
    Rearscreen6.10.06.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 22

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi
Had my 300zx done 6 weeks ago and i live out in the sticks
, just cant get away from it

Attachments

• 27082006062.jpg
    27082006062.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 29

hatari

Well-Known Forum User
neil300zx said:
Hi
Had my 300zx done 6 weeks ago and i live out in the sticks
, just cant get away from it

Ouch!! The roof too .... oh man .... hope you have got it sorted.

It is so annoying! :mad: :mad:

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
got it back on friday looks good again, its up for sale now going for something completeley different