*ankers

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
No not a brick, lump of concrete and it wont be one of the neighbours, as for the mildly racist sticker well i would'nt even go that far

zeeman1972

Well-Known Forum User
Very sorry to hear about your car, it is truly unbelievable what these scrotes have the front or inclination to do these days!

AD240Z

Club Member
Bad News Indeed. I hope things can be made right (the car and the offenders face).

It makes me even angrier when i see stories like this:

Car electrified to shock vandals

A County Durham man plagued by car vandals wired his £1,800 Ford Mondeo to the mains.
But Peter Bayles, from Bishop Auckland, found himself in court after a neighbour spotted electric cables leading from the car to his house.
Teesside Crown Court heard Bayles, 28, wanted to give vandals and potential thieves a "short, sharp shock".
He was given community service and fined after pleading guilty to attempted actual bodily harm.
The Crown accepted a not guilty plea to charges of intending to destroy human life and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Losing liberty
The court was told that for two fraught months the doorstep vandals had wrecked a succession of four cars that Bayles bought to use for work.
They smashed windscreens, headlights, bumpers and stole the number plates.
So he resorted to electrifying the vehicle between 2200 BST and 0600 BST as it stood at the back of his terraced house.
He installed a circuit breaker to give them just a "short, sharp shock".
Tom Mitchell, defending, said: "He has done something which anybody who has ever had a car vandalised or broken into would dream of doing.
"The difference is that he made the dream a reality and what he has done is wrong.
Judge Tony Briggs told Bayles: "Those who electrify their car so that members of the public might accidentally come into contact with it risk losing their liberty. "But in the peculiar circumstances of this matter it seems just possible not to send you away for this." Bayles of New Row, Eldon, Bishop Auckland, was given 80 hours community punishment and 12 months community rehabilitation.

We should be allowed to protect our homes, family and particularly our Zeds from these kind of scumbags in anyway we say fit. Tw*ts.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Go get em Neil......... Make sure you are Earthed,before you go for a spin.. Regards DJZ 60.:bow: