Surrey Rolling Road Day - 9 September 2006

Can you make the Rolling Road day on 9 September?

• No, I can't make it :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cybernet

Forum User
I'm putting together a Rolling Road day for the South East members over at 300zx.co.uk and would like to extend an invitation to all Z Club members! This is not restricted to Z32s and we'd love to see some of the other models taking part again :cool:

We have provisionally booked for Saturday 9 September.

Price is £40 a car inc vat up to 13 cars, £35 inc vat for 14 or more cars.

They have also moved to bigger and better premises since we went there last year, details are on their website - www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk

Please post below or vote above if you are up for this!

CheerZ

Steve :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I'm game for a laugh! I still haven't had my Nitrous fitted, but at least I won't have a hole in my head gasket this year :))

Cybernet

Forum User
Tony 260Z said:
I'm game for a laugh! I still haven't had my Nitrous fitted, but at least I won't have a hole in my head gasket this year :))
Nice one Tony! Any more for this? It should be a great day :D

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
It would be nice to get this written up in the magazine - anyone fancy being reporter for the day ??

Cybernet

Forum User
Right, I've confirmed the date with Surrey RR and we're booked in for 9 September. Start time has been set at 10am!

Payment can be made on the day (cash, cheque or credit card accepted). However, if you are down as confirmed you are expected to show unless you get in touch before the day.

List of attendees so far...

From 300zx.co.uk
cybernet - confirmed
hellrasier - confirmed
Mark W - subject to holiday
300dsh
stricker
jaffa (maybe not on the rollers)
mgh297 - confirmed
silverbullet
lets drift
rodders25
ZX MAD
jacks300zx
nickc
bubbles (in an MR2) - confirmed
wozzer - confirmed
J the Gun - confirmed
alex300
JonJon
cona2k
Dave Marley
jay 300zx - popping down :cool:
doorslammer1968
piesoup - confirmed
W1NG - confirmed
alex300 - confirmed

From Z Club
neil300zx - confirmed
Tony 260Z- confirmed

If you want to come along to what promises to be a great day, please post below so I can update the list :cool:

CheerZ

Cybernet

Forum User
Bumpity bump!

It's this Saturday people. I've been asked to organise the running times so things run a smoothly as possible. Please let me know if you're still coming and if you have a time preference for your run :cool:

Time thread can be found here

Hope to see you on Saturday!

CheerZ

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Neil, very sorry to hear of your problems. Catch the w*nk*rs and break their bl**dy legs.

I'm out too I'm afraid. I found a problem on the car just before going on holiday which precludes long drives and thrashing.

Sorry!