300zx.co.uk?

RichardSmith

Club Member
What's wrong with 300zx.co.uk?

I know some of you here are members there too, so I wondered why I'm unable to enter that forum this evening (sat 8/11/03).

I've been trying to log on since 21.30 but to no avail??

Any ideas:confused:

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Working fine for me Richard ... but it's now 22.20 to be fair.

That said, there's been a lot of work going on with shifting the site from hosting in the US to London, so that *may* have something to do with it.

Looks kinda familiar over here these days, don't it? ;)

CheerZ,
JB.

RichardSmith

Club Member
Heh Heh,

Sure does mate!!;)

Almost identical now, save for the volume of posts.

Back to the "other side" though, I've tried again a couple of times in the last 5 mins but keep getting the "time out error" message??:confused:

I think I'll call it a day and try again tomorrow. Perhaps you're right about the switch over thing, although I entered a few posts earlier today around 18.00.

'night then,

Richard:)

SRRAE

Well-Known Forum User
The forum is being moved from a server in the US to one in the UK. It went down a few nights ago as the inital transfer was done and its now down as the forum database is being transfered from the US to the UK. And then we have to wait for the DNS server to catch up too.

Stuart

SRRAE

Well-Known Forum User
Why what did you say?
Why what did you say?
Why what did you say?
Why what did you say?

;)

DEF

Well-Known Forum User
Ive never been able to post and read posts.
i am registered and logged in but it tells me there been no posts???????????????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

domtheboyo

Forum User
I can log in but cannot view any posts!
If I try Help and Advise, I only get to see all the posts i've submitted....ever....

I have sent an e-mail but had no reply......

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I can't log on either.I have even tried a new name and email address, but I have never been sent my password.Tried to email for help, but no reply.
Glad it's not just me!;)
Cheerz,
JEZ

AndyP

Forum User
Def & Dom (LOL :D)
I have fixed your access to 300zx.co.uk - both of your accounts were in 'awaiting email confirmation' stage. Summat to do with mail being screwed on our server.

Andy