Awol ????

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Steve Burns..........Steve Lack...........Abas..........John-boy..
All missing on the Z Club Forum. If you have any information on the
above people Please contact Sean Dezart, & he will reward you with two Euro's.
Steve Lack, was last said to be having computer problems,I think he
swallowed a PC sideways. Steve Burns was last rumoured to be having plastic
surgery by way of a nose extention. John-boy has not been seen or heard by anyone
since he dissappeared. Abas was getting on with his Z rebuild project & vanished into
thin air in his garage. If you see any of the above tell them the Z club Shop is now
open! DJZ 60.:cool:

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Ahh, thanks DJ, it's nice to be remembered..... How are you mate?

To be honest, I haven't had much time for anything but work over the last 12 months or so - since setting up on my own, I've now got 3 businesses on the go; albeit that none of them are making me rich (yet), just tired.

I've also just found out that I'm gonna be a dad in August for the first time- so I guess that's not going to do much for my spare time either!! :D

Sadly, due to cashflow, I've had to sell my 350, so I've been zedless for quite a while now :( But, I'm pretty determined that as soon as I can get justify it, I would like to get another Z32 for weekend fun!

My sincere apologies for disappearance (particularly to the committee), but sometimes other things get in the way and you lose track of yourself...

Anyway - hope all are well, and I'm going to try and drop by once in a while and see what's going on...

Boy, I miss the Z scene, but unfortunately, leisure pursuits seemed to have disappeared up their own backside for now... :conf2:

Best regards to all,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
First of all Congratulations on the new arrival to your Family, also good to hear from
you again..Don't worry about the 350Z, a mans got to do what a mans got to do.
Any buisness is better than no buisness,& I wish you luck on all shores &
ventures. You will never be forgotten,not by me anyway! Do pop in & keep the Z flame
burning. Being a Dad for the first time is a great experience,enjoy it & make the most
as 'family time' is of paramount priority.
Sincere regards........................DJZ 60.
A drink to your health,wealth & happiness. Nice to hear from you John-boy.:bow:

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers DJ - very kind of you, mate. :D

Don't worry, I've just renewed my membership - so haven't severed all Z links... as I say, one day (hopefully not too long), I'll be Z32-ing again, I suspect!

CheerZ,
JB.