N/A Chip

kierash

Well-Known Forum User
Hmmmmmm, help please. I'm after a chip...eprom for my ecu. any ideas who/where to get one and how much.I'm already running an after market chip but i'm not sure how good/bad it is for my Z....been told after a conzult it's for an auto :confused: and mines a manual. Want to sort this out very soon because I'll be jobless probably early next year.

spec of the car is

blitz sus air filter and larger intake pipes to the TB's
stillen manifolds
de-cat
scorpion aftermarket cat back
all the emission control extras are in the bin

soon to be fitted oil catch cans and plug the manifolds

What else can I do to get a bit more from the stock engine

Pete:)

kierash

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers for that mate, hopefully I'll have one at the w/e if not I'll look him up.

Thanks
Pete

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
What does a modified chip actually do for an NA apart from remove the speed limiter?

Good ones alter the timing and the fuelling.... I think!

Where's John Dixon???? For a better explanation. LOL

AndyP

Forum User
I have one of the freebie downloadm maps from Devin - would be happy to burn that to a chip for you.

kierash

Well-Known Forum User
Hmmm, not quite sure why this thread got the kiss of life, but anyway Andy you supplied a chip and fitted it last year.......I met up with you in middlewich, seems to be running fine and very much in your debt.

cheers

Pete

J

jonrms

LMAO I got one from you too bud...

and My car is running great as well.... sadly selling now.. but hey... differant story and section for that...

hows you andy anyway.. not heard from you in a while.

AndyP

Forum User
Still here. I notice a few of the people at the recent South East dyno day had Devin chips, looked like some good results.

M

Mick1

Hello

So even that this a old thread What difference do these chips make then
Cheers

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
It was me that dug this old thread up whilst searching for NA chips!
I'm now buying a Z32 NA, so would be interested to know what difference a chip makes to an non-turbo car.