Any interest in heated windows with blue tint?

Ian

Club Member
Does anybody want a new heated windscreen with a blue tint?

Planning to get a new heated windscreen, but I want the blue tint. They are normally only stocked in green since for some reason its cheaper to make.

They will only make them in batches of 5 so If there are 4 others interested then I can get them made for a price of £240+vat.

Farmer42

Club Member
I would be as my current screen has a few chips & scratches but can't afford it right now. Just splashed out on a 123 ignition system. Perhaps it's time for a hammer.... Sorry a large stone to accidentally on purpose go through it and claim on the insurance.🤫🤥

Ian

Club Member
Will check back in a while then. Doubt he would make them on a maybe, so will likely need firm orders but as long as they can be made without too much time the I can wait until my car is closer to completion.

Larby

Club Member
Please put me down as a definite yes.
I’m in Guernsey, so will need to sort shipping to me here - but I can arrange courier collection.

Thanks!

Ian

Club Member
I'd imagine that they would be able to sort shipping for you, they do worldwide shipping.

Ian

Club Member
The next production run would be at the start of August. So I need to know at the end of July who is interested.

Dan said that glass would be available around the end of October. Not sure if he would require payment in August before production but its likely, this could be discussed with him I'm sure if you needed time to get full amount together.

Will check back then.

LiamR

Club Member
I've got one of these in our bedroom (safest place to not get broken, but the wife goes mad) if you want to see the quality etc before purchasing. Its for my build but not at that stage yet... Just let me know and I'll get some images.

LiamR

Club Member
I am happy with the quality but I cannot comment on fitment as it's never seen daylight 🤣.

I bought one for my Z and one for my friend's FD Rx7 as we broke his old screen getting it out, and his new screen fits perfectly. He's happy with his so if that's anything to go by, these should be great.

Reactions: Ian

Makesy

Club Member
I have a Ricky Evans screen and it fits perfectly. Mine isn't heated, but I imagine fitment is exactly the same. I'd buy from them again if I need to to.

Ian

Club Member
So, who is still interested? Need to know before end of month for production. I'd imagine payment would be required early next month if you were interested.

It will be £150 extra if you wanted one made outside of a batch order so best to get in now if you thought you might want one soon.

Ian I’m interested in a screen but not a heated one, just blue tint. Would that work in terms of creating your batch of 5?
No. They already stock blue tinted windscreens, or a good it cheaper if you don't want it heated. Its just that they only stock green tinted ones if you want it heated.

Larby

Club Member
So, who is still interested? Need to know before end of month for production. I'd imagine payment would be required early next month if you were interested.

It will be £150 extra if you wanted one made outside of a batch order so best to get in now if you thought you might want one soon.

No. They already stock blue tinted windscreens, or a good it cheaper if you don't want it heated. Its just that they only stock green tinted ones if you want it heated.
Count me in still 👍

ALN

Club Member

Hi @Ian I am very interested, please count me in.

TVRSimon

Club Member
Hi Ian, can you count me in, I have a long way to go on the car but stocking parts for when I can finally get started.

Ian

Club Member
Thats 4 including myself. So he will probably be happy to make a batch of 5, which is great. I shall PM the other who voiced an interest and see if we can get 5 and then I'll contact REM about getting them made.