Sunday Scramble @ Bicester Heritage

atomman

Club Member
Just a quick note , I'm going up to Sunday Scramble this Sunday Just wondering if anyone else from the club is attending ?

I'm hoping to meet a few members on the way from Bristol area to cruise up with

Gary

Jay.

Club Member
I'm heading there too!

I also have a spare ticket if anyone is interested - they're sold out on the website

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I'm going with Jake and Tim but don't think any of us are taking our Z's. I have two tickets but we may need a third. A friend of Jake's thought he had a spare but not definite so if you still have yours Jay could be needed if no-one else is interested.

Farmer42

Club Member
I think Neil and Steve are going from the Bath/Trowbridge area. I'm not as I will hopefully be going to Japfest at Silverstone if the weather holds.

Jay.

Club Member
I'm going with Jake and Tim but don't think any of us are taking our Z's. I have two tickets but we may need a third. A friend of Jake's thought he had a spare but not definite so if you still have yours Jay could be needed if no-one else is interested.
Let me know ASAP if he does want to buy it, as I've posted it about in a few places 😊

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Let me know ASAP if he does want to buy it, as I've posted it about in a few places 😊
Jake's friend has just let him know he has a ticket for him so won't be needing it now Jay but thanks for holding. See you there Sunday!

Jay.

Club Member
A great turn out today, I counted 6 Datsun Z's there I believe. I regretably decided not to drive mine as the weather didn't look promising, and it turned out to be amazing, woops!

The MZR car looked nice in person - certainly some touches that some people may not be happy with (the heater controls were a bit out of place IMO)

y6GhunS.jpeg

jBcmsAP.jpeg

ykSx0BT.jpeg

YxrcVAp.jpeg

Nice to meet Sasha and have a quick Hello to the Scramble regulars

sdM5Mwp.jpeg

YFasgE9.jpeg

8c5jjom.jpeg

no7W6YH.jpeg

rPwpPqC.jpeg

T1uu6SS.jpeg

fEMXx2J.jpeg

atomman

Club Member
looks like a good turn out of Z's .

Sorry I didn't make it in the end , I'm half way through building a 351 Cleveland and thought the weather was looking dodgy so didn't go and carried on with that in the workshop , but it looks like the sun shined down on the Scrambler's , never believe a weather man lol

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
What made you think that NTC was an MZR car?

That is strugrat's car.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
What made you think that NTC was an MZR car?

That is strugrat's car.

I didn't think that. I just chose that picture for the top of the post.

Robotsan

Club Member
Nice shots! Is that Audi TT climate controls in the MZR? 😂

View attachment 57418

Weirdly it looks more like the vintage style radio is out of place I think - as the start/stop button and the vent at the top all go together ok but the Retrosound or whatever it is sticks out. I'd want a better solution if I were paying £150k or whatever it is. May as well stick the TT stereo in it! 😂

1686385349177.png

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Looks like a retrosound unit to me. I've definitely seen neater installations:

Attachments

• 2015-11-20_01-55-29.jpg
    2015-11-20_01-55-29.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 7