Exceptional 260Z 2/2 for auction

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Please dont tar all of us 2/2 owners with the same brush. Just think of all of the nice 2/2s you have seen and not that monstrosity!!:puke: Remind me, did he sell it and is it still out there somewhere?

Not only 2+2's I have seen - but also owned. I had this one in 2017 and sold it to a guy in Ireland for peanuts. Still one of the cars I regret selling, absolutely 100% rust free, original paint and dealer special edition decals, only minus point 80's glass sunroof but can forgive that, just brightened up the day and made you happy looking at it.

1685464192156.jpeg

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Not only 2+2's I have seen - but also owned. I had this one in 2017 and sold it to a guy in Ireland for peanuts. Still one of the cars I regret selling, absolutely 100% rust free, original paint and dealer special edition decals, only minus point 80's glass sunroof but can forgive that, just brightened up the day and made you happy looking at it.

View attachment 58335
Is that how the rear bumpers came? Or has it been modified Chris?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Is that how the rear bumpers came? Or has it been modified Chris?
1685475637510.jpeg
This is how it arrived.
Rear fill plate/valence has been taken off together with rubber side pieces - just the central chrome bumper section left on. I gave the buyer a set of used UK spec. 260Z bumpers so probably looks different again now.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
View attachment 58336
This is how it arrived.
Rear fill plate/valence has been taken off together with rubber side pieces - just the central chrome bumper section left on. I gave the buyer a set of used UK spec. 260Z bumpers so probably looks different again now.
Taking those bits off almost makes the bumper OK. The yellow strip makes it look very different. Pretty cool.

Paul Henley

Club Member
It always surprises me when I nice Z like this one comes on the UK market, especially a RHD model and yet it appears to be unknown within the Z fraternity. Its always great to hear of those new finds still out there.