Exceptional 260Z 2/2 for auction

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
No MOT history ever - online records go back to 2005/6 so where has it been all those years?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Interesting but what a car. £25k?
Looks very nice, shame no detailed description in the auction catalogue.
Doesn't tell us anything about previous history/owners, if mileage is genuine, originality, extent of restoration, work carried out when, by whom etc
Should easily make £25k though.

Bazzateer

Club Member
Looks really good. Interested to see what it goes for. Similar mileage to mine but in better overall condition.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
That'll be the front wing indicator repeaters being mounted upside down.
Hardly crime of the century and a common mistake.

Unfortunately I can never think of 2+2's without being reminded of the ultimate Z Club cult hero/villain/bodger, formerly of this parish, whose name and wonderfully entertaining thread just came back to me, the one and only Don Muscles :jester::bow:

I need to erase that association quickly, any psychotherapists on here?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
yeah, along with all the other positive parts. this is wearing a paint job and poor reassembly to me.
I see where you are coming from and agree the JDM car was good value and where my money would have gone if I needed two extra seats.

Wearing a paint job? I know the seller of the JDM 2/2 you are referencing and have seen it up close and personal - it had however also been painted so tick that one off the list ;)

Farmer42

Club Member
Hardly crime of the century and a common mistake.

Unfortunately I can never think of 2+2's without being reminded of the ultimate Z Club cult hero/villain/bodger, formerly of this parish, whose name and wonderfully entertaining thread just came back to me, the one and only Don Muscles :jester::bow:

I need to erase that association quickly, any psychotherapists on here?
Please dont tar all of us 2/2 owners with the same brush. Just think of all of the nice 2/2s you have seen and not that monstrosity!!:puke: Remind me, did he sell it and is it still out there somewhere?