Japfest Silverstone 23rd April 2023

richiep

Club Member
Hi all,

I took it upon myself to book us a stand at what is still the biggest Japanese car event in Europe. It takes place the weekend before the Donington Historic Festival; in previous years the two have clashed, with the latter winning out for obvious reasons. This year, you get the opportunity for two major events in consecutive weekends - so start saving up the brownie points to win over significant others and get let out for both! The Z Club’s attendance at this event has been patchy for years, which is a real shame given its size and the reverence the classic Zs get within the wider Jap scene. A good showing would get plenty of attention.

Here’s the info:

Thank you for registering your club for Japfest 2023. To book club tickets for your club stand, please use the code below:

Club Name: The Z Club
Code: JF101-417

You can either use this code to book the tickets on behalf of your Club, or pass this code onto your Club Members to make their individual bookings themselves.

How to book your tickets:

1. Click here to reach the ticket page.
2. After entering your details, please select 'YES' to attend as a part of a club.
3. This will then prompt you to enter the code you were given above.
4. You can then proceed to book your club tickets and add ons as required.

Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you or your members wish to display their car.

CLUB DEADLINE: Monday 27th March 2023

Price for an “early bird” club ticket is £20. Thus goes up to £25 after the offer expires.

Jason McIvor

Club Member
Hi all,

I took it upon myself to book us a stand at what is still the biggest Japanese car event in Europe. It takes place the weekend before the Donington Historic Festival; in previous years the two have clashed, with the latter winning out for obvious reasons. This year, you get the opportunity for two major events in consecutive weekends - so start saving up the brownie points to win over significant others and get let out for both! The Z Club’s attendance at this event has been patchy for years, which is a real shame given its size and the reverence the classic Zs get within the wider Jap scene. A good showing would get plenty of attention.

Here’s the info:

Thank you for registering your club for Japfest 2023. To book club tickets for your club stand, please use the code below:

Club Name: The Z Club
Code: JF101-417

You can either use this code to book the tickets on behalf of your Club, or pass this code onto your Club Members to make their individual bookings themselves.

How to book your tickets:

1. Click here to reach the ticket page.
2. After entering your details, please select 'YES' to attend as a part of a club.
3. This will then prompt you to enter the code you were given above.
4. You can then proceed to book your club tickets and add ons as required.

Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you or your members wish to display their car.

CLUB DEADLINE: Monday 27th March 2023

Price for an “early bird” club ticket is £20. Thus goes up to £25 after the offer expires.
Just booked
👌 :cool:
But I didn't get the early bird saving ?!
No worries

See you all there

richiep

Club Member
Oh the irony - I booked this stand and I won’t be on it! Made the mistake of not grabbing my pass immediately and now all vehicle passes are sold out….

So - anyone still interested in attending Japfest, please be aware, while you can buy “club tickets” you cannot get car passes - you’ll be in general parking.

Damn it.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oh the irony - I booked this stand and I won’t be on it! Made the mistake of not grabbing my pass immediately and now all vehicle passes are sold out….

So - anyone still interested in attending Japfest, please be aware, while you can buy “club tickets” you cannot get car passes - you’ll be in general parking.

Damn it.
I would think 'no shows' could free up spaces. Could you discuss with the organisers?
And if anyone with a car pass can't attend you need to borrow their number plates ;-)

Last edited:

Russell

Club Member
How many spaces on the stand for car passes? Working hard to get mine there but will post here if I dont make it and someone can have my slot

richiep

Club Member
How many spaces on the stand for car passes? Working hard to get mine there but will post here if I dont make it and someone can have my slot
I’d much appreciate if I could have first dibs if you aren’t ready - given I booked the stand and now can’t get my own pass!

Huw

Club Member
Hi Richie

I may not be able to make the show after all, I’m awaiting confirmation. If it turns out I have to skip it you can have my pass mate. Will let you know in the next couple of days or so.

Huw

jayharris

New Forum User
Hey people! Just gone join japfest using your code with my 370z as I've been on the fb page for a year now but there's no longer any car entry's which is upsetting, please if anyone can't make it can you let me know, would be much appreciated! Jayharris1998@hotmail.com

Colbolts z

New Forum User
Yh I was just wondering I know others have said it but I can no longer get a pass I was waiting on my next pay check and missed out so if any are going I’d be grateful I just got my z and would love to attend if you have one going please email me nathancaton224@outlook.com

richiep

Club Member
Me, although Z or Celica depends on Saturday preparations and if I figure out why the Z’s ignition has decided to leave the building…