Merry Christmas everyone

SacCyclone

Club Member
Merry Christmas ALL
Thanks Mike, any snow in sunny California? Plenty in the East I see.
60F today and Xmas, then big storm coming in on Tuesday for about 5 days......40mph winds predicted but thats about it.

The Sierra Mountain range is about an hour east and the highways will be closed down with snow for the storm coming in.

Had a 6.2 Earthquake a few days ago a couple hundred miles north but we didn't feel it.

Can't really complain about bad weather as the rest of the US is having a big winter storm shutting down roads and airports etc.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Merry Christmas y’all!!! Wishing you all a superb Christmas and New Year.

59D5AFAF-EFE0-4F9C-A39F-CF1A35CE6D1A.jpeg

I’ve been AWOL for most of this year but hope to meet up with good old friends and make new Z friends next year.

Mr. @SacCyclone - sounds like you guys are having a more eventful Christmas than desirable. Good luck with all of those challenges, but at least you can’t say it’s dull!!!

Ps. No joke: I have bought car parts, fastidiously wrapped them and placed them under the tree! They are labelled “To my darling wife whom I love and adore!” -let’s see how well that goes down in a few hours! :p

Last edited:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Merry Christmas y’all!!! Wishing you all a

Ps. No joke: I have bought car parts, fastidiously wrapped them and placed them under the tree! They are labelled “To my darling wife whom I love and adore!” -let’s see how well that goes down in a few hours! :p
Brave man. You should have just bought them without Mrs A knowing never mind wrapping them for her.

Huw

Club Member
Brilliant! Brave but brilliant🤣 Merry Christmas one and all!

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Phew! Still married and have functioning limbs today! She’s a good sport.

@AliK does that mean your wife is free to dispose of them as she sees fit?
My worst fear is that when I die she will sell my car and bicycle bits for what I told her they cost!

And on that note, the Z is in her name so every part that arrives has the “but darling, it’s for your car and because I care about you” excuse. :p