Ex Win Percy - Ex new Samuri motor co. - Samuri auction/collecting cars

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Yeah I would imagaine a manual conversion could be done though that's what I do if I had chance get it

Also it ex win percey so may get a little more :)

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Personally I think its worth more - I'm sure it's in excellent shape given any work that's been done has been completed by Martin.

Initially it looks expensive as its an auto but put aside a manual conversion is only~1-2k and the fact the car looks very clean I think its worth more. I couldn't give a monkeys if the car was once driven by Win or the Queen as it clearly has no historical content and adds no value to me at least.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Personally I think its worth more - I'm sure it's in excellent shape given any work that's been done has been completed by Martin.

Initially it looks expensive as its an auto but put aside a manual conversion is only~1-2k and the fact the car looks very clean I think its worth more. I couldn't give a monkeys if the car was once driven by Win or the Queen as it clearly has no historical content and adds no value to me at least.
I agree with most of this but the reference to Win has some value because he specified his requirements due mainly to health reasons eg automatic so that explains the unusual choice of transmission.

Last edited: