Just bought this today.

Aerialmark

Club Member
Hi, I’m new here having just bought a 370 Roadster this morning. I’ve just drove it back from near London up home to Lancashire.
It’s everything I hoped it would be ( and more ! ) It’s had a decent exhaust fitted at the cost of 1k and it’s also had new intake pipes fitted which saves me doing it. Just one question to start with are there any decent Indy’s near me ( Burnley) as it is time for a service. Thanks in advance 190E3FF8-A462-4169-A660-5E25180FD27C.jpeg

candy red

Club Member
Hi, I’m new here having just bought a 370 Roadster this morning. I’ve just drove it back from near London up home to Lancashire.
It’s everything I hoped it would be ( and more ! ) It’s had a decent exhaust fitted at the cost of 1k and it’s also had new intake pipes fitted which saves me doing it. Just one question to start with are there any decent Indy’s near me ( Burnley) as it is time for a service. Thanks in advance View attachment 53866
Nice😎

SacCyclone

Club Member
Beautiful blue color on that one..

Question: is the convert or hardtop more coveted or just depends on what you want? AND, is the convert more costly to buy used??

Mike

Aerialmark

Club Member
Morning Mike, I’ve been looking for a 370 for some time now and I’ve found that the roadster seems to be cheaper to buy than a coupe even though I believe they were more expensive to purchase from new. I do think this colour is pretty rare as this is the first roadster I’ve found and only the second car I’ve seen in this colour. Also mine is an Automatic. I was very lucky to get it as someone had already put a deposit down and was going to weigh his 370 coupe in with cash to buy it but the garage wouldn’t take it as it was a cat S or N. I had enquired 3 times to see what was happening with the deal and on Saturday morning I was told that they had sent the guys deposit back and cancelled the deal as he couldn’t get the funds together and they had given him a week or so. Because I had enquired just after him and was persistent i was next on the list, I bought it there and then and collected it yesterday. I’m so glad I did it’s a marvellous car. It’s about as practical as an ashtray on a motorbike but who cares, I’m retired and have plenty of time to enjoy it. I have a Landrover Discovery for the boring mondaying things.
I just want to get it serviced but not sure where to take it. Also for my 60th birthday in August my wife and son bought me a private plate so I can put that on as it’s a 60 reg. Winner 😁

Aerialmark

Club Member
I’ve booked it in at our Nissan dealership for a service a week on Monday. They said they will check it over and do any updates that need doing. I may not use them all the time but for a first service in my ownership I though it may be a good place to start.