After UK 240z or 260z

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I'm in the market for another Z having sold DaisyZ

I'm after a complete car ideally that runs bout need paint

Rust i expect but I can make my mind up how bad and if it the car for me

I'm willing to travel and view and chat prior

Am after a 240z or 260z UK car

If any members no anyone give us a message and I'll have chat :)

status

Well-Known Forum User
Got a mint late 260 Z Rebello 3.2 just run inn 300 bhp s14 box Quaife diff ,willwoods,blah blah blah
£60,000
thought id try my luck considering wot others are asking
interested?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
My plan is to buy another Z I can use while I take Sammy off the road and do some work to her :)

So if anyone got any info on any cars for sale 240z or 260z UK car

Geoff-R

Club Member
Does it have to be a UK car? Reason I ask is I have a LHD 260z from the States, rust has been dealt with but needs paint. I would be looking to probably sell later on this year/early next year.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Hi Geoff am after looking for something usable that is starting to need work or Z that been laid up few years etc

Ideally I want a UK car 240z or 260

Sean287

Well-Known Forum User
I'm about to list my 240z for sale - UK RHD car that I have owned for 10 years. Modified 280 turbo charged engine built by Janspeed (not the old ones the day way back when). S14a gearbox, Emerald K6 ecu, r200 diff, Nismo LSD, GAZ suspension, Wilwood big front brake kit etc....

status

Well-Known Forum User
Looks a nice car Sean,wot are the headlights as I’m looking at putting some led lights in mine

Mr.G

Club Member
I'm about to list my 240z for sale - UK RHD car that I have owned for 10 years. Modified 280 turbo charged engine built by Janspeed (not the old ones the day way back when). S14a gearbox, Emerald K6 ecu, r200 diff, Nismo LSD, GAZ suspension, Wilwood big front brake kit etc....

That is properly nice Sean. I think you're going to miss her. Good luck with the sale.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I'm looking still

I do bodywork so am not scared if the car just in need of s full paint job or tidying up

Z laid up and inneed of recomission :)

Still have a good budget play with